- Bread Project Yemen
A loaf of bread has become a luxury for desperate families as some 80% of Yemen’s population are reliant on humanitarian aid and millions are on the brink of starvation. The bakery produces approximately 4,500 loafs of bread each day and distributes them to the most needy in the community.
A Bag of 10 pita bread will cost .25 cents and can feed a small family of approximately 4 individuals.
By donating as little as $25 we can provide freshly baked bread to almost 100 families!Learn More
- Water Charity Palestine
HHO has been given an opportunity to provide clean drinking water to our Palestinian brothers and sisters in Gaza. Each water want will provide surrounding residents with fresh water for drinking, cleaning and cooking.
Just for $300 you can help 1000 litre industrial grade water tank and eight refills.Learn More
- Water Charity Mali
HHO has been given an opportunity to provide clean drinking water to our Mali brothers and sisters for years to come. Each water well will provide surrounding residents with fresh water for drinking, cleaning and cooking.Learn More
In Mali the cost of one water well is $2500. This includes complete concrete base water well and a plaque with a memorial dedication to a person or group of people of your choosing.
- Syria - IDP Housing Projects
Heroic Hearts Org is on a mission to provide a safe haven for a growing number of victims of the Syrian war, like widowed mothers with children and families who have vulnerable elderly and young children in their households. We've already started construction on the Heroic Hearts IDP Village, a permanent housing program.
Heroic Hearts IDP Village ILearn More
This will be home for 100 needy families (5 to 7 members per family) with housing, food and other basic life necessities. The total construction cost is $125,000 and each unit will cost $1250. Your one-time, Zakat eligible, donation of $1250 will go towards providing one family with long term residence there.
- Mali Sustainable Farming Program
Mali's poorest farmers struggle everyday to afford the necessary equipment to plant their crops. HHO has the opportunity to provide individual farmers with a plow and a seed sower for just $210. Having access to these essential tools will make a powerful impact on their livelihood.Learn More
- Rohingya Orphanage
Heroic Hearts Org is on a mission to provide the most vulnerable Rohingya children a safe shelter where they can study, interact and most important of all, restore happiness and normalcy. A full Hifz and Islamic studies program will be offered to the children along with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) focused education.Learn More
- Gaza Water Tanks Refills
The water supply in Gaza is contaminated by high levels of saline, chloride, and nitrates, which are triple the safe level that the World Health Organization (WHO) recommends. In response to Water Crisis in Gaza Heroic Hearts is installing 100s of 1000Ltr Water Tanks to provide safe clean water to the residents. This donation is for water tank refill, each tank cost $10 to fill up for one tank.Learn More
Your $10 donation will go towards to provide 2 to 3 families with clean safe water for an entire week.
- Syria Winter ReliefBy donating $6 (for warm blanket) or $25 (for heater) or $12 (forfuel refills) towards our winter campaign, one needy family will receive a winter essential winter gear to get through the grueling winter ahead. Your donations will have a tremendous impact this winter, but without your generosity, at least one household will not find relief from the harsh winter, leaving them vulnerable to the cold. Learn MoreQuickview
- Syria Dental ClinicHeroic Hearts' Dental Clinic Syria will treat orphans, widows, IDPs and others in severe poverty. It is our hope that the #HHOfamily will recognize the value of such a facility and help us find donors who will commit to monthly donations so we may meet the monthly operating budget of $2000. Having trained dentists available to treat dental injuries from the war along with the type of dental problems found among those in poverty is very important. Please help keep the HHO Dental Clinic open for those in severe poverty. Learn MoreQuickview
- Heroic Hearts Syria Orphanage
Heroic Hearts is proud to introduce our new Idlib, Syria Orphanage Program. Currently, this orphanage is home to 88 orphans but that number continues to grow. To meet the costs of each child and to keep the orphanage under operation, approximately $60,000 is required annually. Your generous support will go toward providing care and support in the form of shelter, food, healthcare and education to the orphans.All children should have the opportunity to have the basic necessities of life; with your contribution they can. You can provide a sense of security to the children and reassure them that they will receive consistent care. Your contribution is 100% Zakat eligible.Learn More
- Syria Coronavirus Response
Update! Brothers and Sisters we still need to complete HHO COVID-19 Isolation Ward’s second floor, which will be completed with an additional 35 beds. So far, Alhamdulillah, our ward has 30 beds, 5 mechanical ventilators and all essential PPE. This is our humble request to please DONATE Zakat, Sadaqah, Lillah, Khairaat. No amount is too little to help us finish our ward. An additional 12,000 to $15,000 will be needed for completion.Learn More